Full body Swedish massage 55mins £60
Back and neck Swedish massage 25mins £35
A professional massage is not just for pampering sore and tired muscles. Some of the benefits of having a regular massage are
- Massage creates chemical changes that reduce pain and stress throughout the body
- It can reduce anxiety, tension and depression
- It increases mobility and provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Massage reduces high blood pressure, improves posture, increases blood and lymphatic circulation and strengthens the immune system
- Massage speeds up the rate at which the body rids itself of toxins
- It is preventative health care
Reflexology 55mins £60
This highly relaxing treatment is based on a long standing principle that the body is mapped out on the feet. By working over reflex areas which correspond to different areas of the body, it promotes the body’s natural healing powers. It helps to restore balance to the body’s systems. Reflexology can help with:
- Reducing the effects of PMS
- Stress, anxiety, tension
- Digestive complaints such as IBS/constipation/water retention
- Improves circulation, by inducing deep relaxation, it allows the miles of blood vessels throughout the body to conduct the blood easily
Indian face massage 55mins £60
This very natural face lift massage uses nothing but massage and acupressure techniques to counter the affects of environmental and internal pollution which can often be seen in the face. It relaxes and tonifies the facial muscles, encouraging the removal of toxins, reduction of fine lines and puffiness. A very relaxing treatment.
Reiki 55 mins £60
A system of healing which works with the mind, body and spirit to encourage balance within the self. Clients stay fully clothed, and lay down for this.
Indian Head Massage 25mins £35
Performed sitting upright, using no oils, this massage is vigorous and creates lots of friction, yet the end result feels very relaxing and calming. Especially good for a wind down.
Rossiter session 25 mins £35
A Rossiter session is all about giving the connective tissue in the body a work out. This is especially for connective tissue that is causing pain, longstanding and short term. The Rossiter system stretches and returns connective tissue to its normal state...........mobile, loose and supple. A typical session will involve a two person stretch and will not be without some discomfort for the client. However, the results had from this extraordinary system have been quite remarkable.